Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Nephew Neatness

My sister Katie and brother-in-law James gave our family a wonderful early Christmas present on December 20 – a new baby boy for all of us to love!  Baby Crosby Alexander was born on a very cold day, but he has warmed all of our hearts.

Katie invited me to witness his birth earlier this year, because she said I needed to understand and see what childbirth was like - or something to that effect.  Maybe she thought I was underestimating the process, or maybe she is trying to convince me to give her a niece or nephew.  Whatever the reason, I am so appreciative that she and James allowed me to be a part of the most beautiful, gross, amazing thing I have ever witnessed. 

If you’ve seen a baby take its first breath, you get it.  If not, you can’t understand until you experience it for yourself how awesome it is.

Katie, the champ, and little buddy Crosby.

My first pic with Baby Crosby. He is already giving me a look akin to, what the what?!?

Evan was and is very interested in Baby Brother.  He is a good Big Brother!

Little Buddy original - the cutest little stinker and new Big Bro!

Welcome to the family, Crosby!  

No comments:

Post a Comment